Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Define and describe the fundamentals that contribute to TLP methodology.
- Identify and relate the functional mechanisms of the ear, brain, and nervous system anatomy to TLP principles.
- Apply experience from the hands-on demonstration in the application of all TLP programs.
- Explain the comprehensive and proprietary TLP music production processes and program development.
- Define and demonstrate an understanding of TLP terminology.
- Infer knowledge from case study practicum to personalize TLP protocols for use with diverse applications.
- Describe and give examples of online intake, monitoring, and assessment tools.
- Incorporate all TLP programs in home, school, and clinical settings.
- Complete all presentation modules & homework.
- Receive a passing score of 80% or higher multiple choice exam.
After a learner has satisfactorily completed the course, they may use the designation “TLP Certified Provider” or “Certified Provider of The Listening Program®.”