This is a comprehensive, self-paced, advanced level online video course for professionals to become qualified in the application of inTime, the new and revolutionary rhythm-based music listening method from the creators of The Listening Program®!
The inTime Master Class includes lecture, demonstration, musical performance, independent study, and hands-on practical experience. Acquire the knowledge needed to begin implementing this fun and exciting system for influencing brain performance. Upon successful completion of this course, learners are authorized to offer inTime in their practice.
Don’t miss the exclusive opportunity to receive instruction from the program creators, composer and musician Nacho Arimany, occupational therapist Sheila Allen, and founder & CEO of Advanced Brain Technologies Alex Doman.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Identify and relate the acoustic, musical, cultural, developmental, physiological, psychological and neuroscientific aspects of the inTime rationale.
- Describe inTime as a rhythm-based music listening method comprised of receptive experiences emphasizing the mutual influence of rhythm and sound frequency stimulation drumming, movement, and vocal activities
- Cite research supporting the use of rhythm within inTime.
- Demonstrate foundational competence in program planning, including personalizing listening protocols and incorporating activity options, using equipment, instruments, and other materials.
- Explain how to implement the inTime listening and activity protocols with a client.
- Incorporate the inTime method in home, school, and clinical settings.
- Complete all course modules and independent study
- Receive a passing score of 80% or higher on exams
After learners have satisfactorily completed the course, they may use the designation “inTime Authorized Provider” or “Authorized Provider of inTime.”